Saturday, July 7, 2007

careless mistakes


wat is on her mind now? i really want to know, wheather see trying to escape from me althose she scared from me!! can anyone tell me, i'm lost now..pls help me, survive me, i need ur help!! i really don mean to scare u at the 1st place, i really want you know wat i felt in my heart by telling truth, being as true i think is no harmful, but it might scare her, i guess abit scary lah when think back last nite, i noe i shouldn't but the situation forced to be!! wateva is it, i don mind to apologize to u by saying sorry!! i'm sorry (kelly)..i beg i won't repeating the same mistakes again!! i've regret when i try to call u, cos u didn;t pick my call, i noe something goes wrongly!!pls accept my apologize!! "I"M SORRY KELLY"...i know is too fast to tell u truth i should spend more time in blogging here without action!! maybe my action is too stingy all for my own good never even care of u at all!! I scared i got no time to tell the truth, i scared i will regret later on, i can't lie to myself cos i'm not liar!!hehe..hope u can be more understanding in my situation!! being as lover, it hard to interpret or decribes how the love is being in my heart!! due to my careless mistakes

No comments: